Directions for Application
- Prepare the work surfaces with the aid of old towels. If the colour touches the skin wash immediately to stop staining
- Shampoo your hair (do not use conditioning shampoo or conditioner, a ph balance shampoo is best) and towel dry
- Cut the nib and apply the dye with the aid of the gloves provided, or a tint brush evenly covering the area required. Make sure the hair had been mixed through with the colour
- Leave for approximately 15-30 minutes, then rinse thoroughly, washing away from the face
- The hair is ready for styling
Colour Comparison Range
Ingredients will vary depending on the colour however the base ingredients on all colours are as follows:
- Aqua (pure)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Methosuffate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol
- Citric Acid
- This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation. It is advised before use to do a preliminary test on the sensitive area.
- If in contact with the eye, wash with warm water immediately. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
- It is recommended to do a strand test before using the colour to monitor the shade result
- Store in a cool dry place
- You must remove plug before use, to do this remove the cap, take out the plug and then replace cap tight to start application
Glitterstore are not trained hair professionals and these pages should be treated as a guide only based on the manufacturers instructions. If in any doubt, consult a hairdresser or qualified professional.
Please check information on packaging, all ingredients and information are correct at time of writing.
Stargazer Useful Tips
- Stargazer hair dye will not cover white or grey hair
- For perfect results pre lighten the hair
- For exceptionally long hair two bottles of Stargazer dye maybe needed
- The lighter the base colour the more vibrant the results
- Stargazer colours can be blended together
- Do not colour your hair if you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp or you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair.
- Do not use for dying eyebrow or eyelash. If used it may cause blindness.